Session A-- Tuesday November 18th
Session B--Monday November 24th
The Caucus Sessions are held to:
- Elect 1/2 of the Officers that will serve during the Augusta Sessions
- Have a discussion of program plans for Augusta
- Have a question and answer time
- Have an open forum on Bill Topic Ideas
TO PARTICIPATE IN CAUCUS SESSIONS
- Caucus sessions will be on ZOOM, you will be emailed instructions about using ZOOM.
- Contact Youth in Government Office about which sessions they will attend
- Log in at 5:30 pm on the night of Caucus Sessions
- May attend all sessions or any 1 of the sessions
- Must be present to run for office
Voting for Leadership at Caucus Session
- Delegations will text a list of names participating in Caucus Session to Youth Governor as the check-in.
- For each leadership position, the following formula will be used to determine the number of votes that delegations will be able to cast.
- 1 person and 1 vote for elections