Session A--Thursday, October 15th
Session B--Wednesday, October 21st
Session C--Monday, October 27th
The Caucus Sessions are held to:
- Elect 1/3 of the Officers that will serve during the Augusta Sessions
- Have a discussion of program plans for Augusta
- Have a question and answer time
- Have an open forum on Bill Topic Ideas
TO PARTICIPATE IN CAUCUS SESSIONS
- Caucus sessions will be on ZOOM, you will be emailed instructions about using ZOOM.
- Contact Youth in Government Office about which sessions they will attend
- Log in at 5:30 pm on the night of Caucus Sessions
- May attend all 3 sessions or any 1 of the sessions
- Must be present to run for office
- May run for only 3 offices at any one Caucus Session
Voting for Leadership at Caucus Session
- Delegations will text a list of names participating in Caucus Session to Youth Governor as the check-in.
- For each leadership position, the following formula will be used to determine the number of votes that delegations will be able to cast.
- 0-3 Participants 1 Vote
- 4-7 Participants 2 Votes
- 8-12 Participants 3 Votes
- 13-18 Participants 4 Votes
- 19-25 Participants 5 Votes
- +1 Vote for each 5 additional participants