Description of Role
- The Chaplain will provide an opening prayer for each House, and conducts a brief worship service on Sunday morning.
- The Chaplains may work together on the worship service for Sunday morning.
- The Chaplain in our program is a member of the Senate and will be assigned to a committee.
- The Chaplain will apply for the position and will be selected by the Program Director.
- The Chaplain must provide and opening thought for the opening ceremonies on Friday afternoon.
- Both Chaplains are responsible for creating a 3-5 minute worship service for Sunday morning.
- If they wish they may work together to create an appropriate service that may include songs, scriptures readings, and appropriate prayer.
- This will be done in both the House Chamber and the Senate Chamber.
- The Chaplain is a full member of the House, with specific duties at the above noted times.
- Meet with the Program Director on Friday evening at to review the Sunday morning sessions
Attend the Leadership Session:
DOES NOT ATTEND LEADERSHIP TRAINING
Scripts or additional Information:
THERE ARE NO SCRIPTS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION